+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for visa application

Jan 4, 2024
I submitted my study permit visa application on the 31st of December at about 12:30am, but they haven’t sent me a mail to acknowledge that they have received my application. No mail from them and no UCi number or application number. It’s been four days now .

Jan 4, 2024
My agent claimed he did my application for me

But he has forgotten the user name and password he used for the application for Canada visa

Now he has been trying to access his laptop but the motherboard is bad

I don’t trust him and I don’t want to take chances

Can I make a new application and pay for the visa application fee again

osmanibnj

Jan 8, 2024
Still under construction here, but its been great joining this wonderful group, am enjoying the conversation

Owbu1122

Nov 25, 2023
You’re being scammed most likely. You’ll need to submit a new application but because this new application will be submitted after January 1st, unlike your previous one, the new proof of finances requirement will apply to your new application meaning you will need to demonstrate $20,600 CAD and tuition rather than $10,000

Jan 4, 2024
Hi my application was submitted on Saturday , but I haven’t gotten a mail to book my biometrics , but I have my UCi number and application number

Owbu1122

Nov 25, 2023
Hi my application was submitted on Saturday , but I haven’t gotten a mail to book my biometrics , but I have my UCi number and application number
Have you previously provided biometrics / is your country on the list of countries which don’t need to give biometrics? I submitted my application on December 8th, receiving my biometrics letter on December 9th

Owbu1122

Nov 25, 2023
Give it till this Saturday (1 week since application was sent as sometimes there can be slight delays), if you have not received a letter send in a web form to your relevant visa office through the application portal referencing your uci and application number asking for an update.
I’m from Nigeria, I will definitely need biometrics for my applications. I haven’t done biometrics before