+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for Sept 2021

kirtypoudyal1

Jul 8, 2021
I am a citizen of Nepal. I applied for canada study permit in Nov 2020 and completed biometric in Dec 2020. I have been waiting for update on my application. I am still waiting. Anyone having the same issue?

I applied for Sep 2021 session because processing time was more than 32 weeks when I was applying.

Reactions: RumezaJ

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
I applied on May 2021 for entry in Sep 2021 session in non SDS category and still waiting for an answer.Processing time was 9 weeks at the time of application.

Reactions: RumezaJ

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I am a citizen of Nepal. I applied for canada study permit in Nov 2020 and completed biometric in Dec 2020. I have been waiting for update on my application. I am still waiting. Anyone having the same issue?

I applied for Sep 2021 session because processing time was more than 32 weeks when I was applying.
Send webform to ask about your application

kirtypoudyal1

Jul 8, 2021
Will do. Thank you.
I received below response
Dear Client,

Thank you for your email.

The High Commission of Canada in India is currently operating under emergency response protocols, and therefore only critical functions are operational. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice. Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing your application, you can withdraw, but due to limited operations at the office, we cannot provide a timeline as to when your application will be withdrawn. Please upload the request to withdraw to your MyCIC account. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has already been initiated.

Thank you for your understanding as we continue to process applications, adhering to health and safety measures of our clients and staff.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

MR01513
Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India
Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration-08.

Reactions: MZHSECA

kirtypoudyal1

Jul 8, 2021
I got a letter from Langara College asking me to sign a waiver allowing them to be released from responsibility of refunding tuition paid in case my visa gets rejected. They would remove restrictions for fall class registration if I sign the waiver. What a way to rip off students!

• Angry
Reactions: MZHSECA

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news about your application!?
One of my friend apply 2022 January intake from Nepal last month Got a biometric next day . After that no news.