+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for Minor Children

youssef hamad

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, thank you for your help. please let me know how to apply separately for three kids as a study permit
I get work permit visa approve yesterday .but as told you my kids get refused because I applied for them as visitor visa and they are in school-age and a letter of refused told me that they require study permit visa but the problem it is that I don't know how to apply for them online separately. because the first time I applied for them as family member I add with me in the same application please help me to do that shall I apply for them in the same my account CIC as new application and when I tried doing that it gives me one chance to apply as study permit for one of my kids or shall do the older child first one then add other kids with him when asking me to add family I answer yes. I am waiting for your answer please
thanks

tamtam87

Apr 12, 2024
Hi I am in the same position, my kids were refused because I didn't apply for a study permit. Did you ever get through and if so, what did you use for the letter of acceptance for them ?