+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for Jan 22 Intake

Anchal14

Aug 25, 2021
Anyone applied for Jan 22 intake?
I have submitted my application on 23rd July 21 .
Biometrics latter received on 24th july
Biometrics update in account on 29th July
After that there is no update, any one on the same boat ??

Aug 31, 2021
For 2022 Jan
Submitted on 16 July
Biometric Letter recieved on 17 July
Biometric Uploaded on 19 July
Still reviewing eligibility

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Applied July 26
Biometrics August 2
Upfront medical
Webfrom for medical August 6
Medical Pass Augus 18
PPR and BVL = August 31

Rokeshbheemaiah

Aug 8, 2020
Bengaluru
Category........
STUDY
Hi.. I'm aged 32.. I received admit for Master of Management logistics for May 22 at University of Windsor on 29th Aug.. I'll be applying for both SP+SOWP as combined application under SDS category. What are my chances of visa rejection??

Aug 31, 2021
Same for me as well, same reviewing eligibility.. have not received medical request also :(
For my country, we don't need a medical exam. Just 10 mins ago my application status changed to "profile/application updated" and changed back to submitted again. I think news are coming soon let's see :)

Anchal14

Aug 25, 2021
Hi.. I'm aged 32.. I received admit for Master of Management logistics for May 22 at University of Windsor on 29th Aug.. I'll be applying for both SP+SOWP as combined application under SDS category. What are my chances of visa rejection??
Hi Rokesh, I am also new so don’t have much idea about it… but yes, if you have supported your application with required docs, then I think there are fair chances that you will receive approval.

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021

Its not about age, its about if you can established that you can pay for your entire program and has the money for your living expenses. Then you also need to show strong ties to your country, what will this program do to you if you go back to your home country. What are the benefits and why Canada. You need to make a good Study Plan to explain all of these as well.