+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit for 7 years old daughter.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hello there!

My work permit application, as well as the visitor for my wife and youngest kid (4 years old), were all accepted; however, my eldest child's (7-year-old) application was denied, and she was instructed to apply for a study permit instead.

My question is:
Is a new account required, or can I use my existing account and my GCKey user ID and password to apply for my daughter's study permit?

please help,
thanks in advance.
Hello hope you are well. Do you mind sharing how you applied for your kid study permit? It would help me alot. questions like how did you file the application..proof of funds documents.. filling the form and letter of acceptance.. and did it took whole new process and too much time to get approval?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello hope you are well. Do you mind sharing how you applied for your kid study permit? It would help me alot. questions like how did you file the application..proof of funds documents.. filling the form and letter of acceptance.. and did it took whole new process and too much time to get approval?
Apply for a minor study permit on your GC Key and answer the questionnaire for your custom doc checklist. Good Luck

You need to show parent status in Canada if that is your case along with Study permit/WP of the parent, funds and accommodation

Good Luck