+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

aa476395774

Sep 16, 2021
We have Sid common in our names and now I surely doubt about their working of processing applications. Haha.
Hi did you get your approval? The issue is we can't find a way to contact them! All my webforms came back with an automated reply and it seems like they really don't care our situation. I was thinking if we could submit a new application and withdraw the previous one...

chizuu

Sep 21, 2021
hi guys, i did my biometrics since February 2021, they requested for my IELTS which i've submitted and it has been confirmed. However, Since 7th Fabruary 2021 i've been waiting to hear from IRCC

Sid R

Apr 19, 2021
Hi did you get your approval? The issue is we can't find a way to contact them! All my webforms came back with an automated reply and it seems like they really don't care our situation. I was thinking if we could submit a new application and withdraw the previous one...
I did not get any update since 24th May. NO SINGLE REPLY even after submitting the Webform. They took 150 CAD! Thats a lot!

parisi

Aug 3, 2021
Same for me. I applied in may 11th, but my file is complet since the end of July. No news since then. I just don't get why they take so long for an extension. But at least, because of you, I know that I am not alone. Good luck everyone!

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Hey friends, has anyone got update from IRCC about study permit extension yet? (for application submitted around May-June)

Nam1995

Dec 2, 2021
Well if your current permit is still valid you can submit ATIP request to order your notes. However, I don’t think it really helps… I really doubt they forgot our cases, given the situation that we all experienced this crazy long processing time. One thing is strange that I found my secondary office is Ottawa IRCC, the office for visitor visa which current has lots of backlogs. I don’t know if this is why my case took this long… it might be a mis-sorting issue?
Hi
Did u get your study permit extension approved?
I’m in the same situation

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi
I applied for study permit extension along with sowp extension for my hubby, now in implied status and studies will be completed in December
It’s truly frustrating
When did you apply?