+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Neha kadam

Nov 15, 2018
I received my study permit extension and processed my application for visa extension but haven’t received the result yet. In the mean time can I go back to India. Will there be any problem if I don’t have the visa on my passport but study permit extension from Canada to come back here.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sure you can leave the country any time you want but you need a valid TRV to both board the plane back and to enter Canada along with your study permit extension.

Neha kadam

Nov 15, 2018
I’ll apply from Canada for visa but is there any way of collecting the same from India. As I’m gonna stay there till Jan.

Also how long does it take for temporary visa ?

rashisingh223

Dec 19, 2018
I received my study permit extension and processed my application for visa extension but haven’t received the result yet. In the mean time can I go back to India. Will there be any problem if I don’t have the visa on my passport but study permit extension from Canada to come back here.

when did you apply and when did you receive it? I have applied but have not yet received any update.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi , did you have to write a statement of purpose for the extension as I will be apply for it this week . Thanks