+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension Refused

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,

My study permit extension refused. There letter says they need my course details, start up and end up date, fees,status.
I mentioned these thing through the college study permit extension letter but Cic said they need LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE for study permit extension. And college said we only provide for new students and any of student doesn’t require before.

What’s solution? Now

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Now there was confusion.
The letter of acceptance is mean .

College gave me STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION & proof of study letter. This two I can use to place on letter on acceptance?

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Hello
I need urget answer.

For my study permit extension. I submitted a letter which I got by my college that was ‘ study permit extension ‘ letter.

And CIC agent said I didn’t get any le

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If you are going to a new school you provide letter of acceptance, if you are continuing at the same school you provide Confirmation of Enrollment Letter under the same upload field, it shows that you are a student and indicates how long your program is, its a simple letter.
You didn't answer which school it was but they might call it something else, I imagine students get extensions all the time so ask them clearly what is required and talk to your fellow students who have done it.

Its like this

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
I understand that
I have a proof of study and my college gave me a letter for study permit extension.
And I uploaded both documents when I did first time. But when I talked with CIC agent he said I don’t have any document in the box of LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

There were chances to crash documents!

Because what everyone do I do on same way.

Now I will do same application again . This time I will keep a photo for records.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I understand that
I have a proof of study and my college gave me a letter for study permit extension.
And I uploaded both documents when I did first time. But when I talked with CIC agent he said I don’t have any document in the box of LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

There were chances to crash documents!

Because what everyone do I do on same way.

Now I will do same application again . This time I will keep a photo for records.
If you submitted it then you should complain that they rejected you in error.

Muffins21

Sep 17, 2019
If you are going to a new school you provide letter of acceptance, if you are continuing at the same school you provide Confirmation of Enrollment Letter under the same upload field, it shows that you are a student and indicates how long your program is, its a simple letter.
You didn't answer which school it was but they might call it something else, I imagine students get extensions all the time so ask them clearly what is required and talk to your fellow students who have done it.

Its like this
Hello,just a question...do i have to fill the ‘optional document’ option for extension of my study permit? Is it a letter stating why im considering a second post grad certificate?

May 8, 2022
No had an option I re- applied also make a video while uploading documents If our visa would be expire soon we could show them
It has been a while but may I ask - did you get approved the second time you applied it? I came across the same issue. I am 100% sure I submitted the letter of enrollment but they said I had not provided it: (

Shahrzad64

Jan 9, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have the same
Issue and the officer is not convinced if I am a full time student, when I will finish my study , and which courses I have. I re-applied and did restoration of status. My husband also lost his work permit and my son cannot attend school. This time I added a letter of support from my supervisor and He explained I need one more year to finish my thesis. I am so worried if it gets rejected again. Could you guys get your study permit ?

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have the same
Issue and the officer is not convinced if I am a full time student, when I will finish my study , and which courses I have. I re-applied and did restoration of status. My husband also lost his work permit and my son cannot attend school. This time I added a letter of support from my supervisor and He explained I need one more year to finish my thesis. I am so worried if it gets rejected again. Could you guys get your study permit ?
Hi, are you a PhD student? isn't it written in your enrolment verification that you are full time and the time limit for completion? they should know that PhD students don't have courses all the time but other requirements like reading list comprehensive thesis proposal defense etc

Shahrzad64

Jan 9, 2023
Hi, are you a PhD student? isn't it written in your enrolment verification that you are full time and the time limit for completion? they should know that PhD students don't have courses all the time but other requirements like reading list comprehensive thesis proposal defense etc
I am a masters student but thesis based so As you mentioned I don’t have courses and I am working on my thesis. It was mentioned in my enrollment letter.