+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension refused due to some error. How do I contact to rectify

ValerieO

Mar 27, 2019
So I got a permit refusal saying my status in canada expired March 31 but I applied for a extension on April 1. i have a screenshot of my confirmation page for my application on March 31 and a letter from CIC dated March 31 to show that was the day I submitted.However it says application received April 1 even though I applied March 31. Not sure what to do.

ValerieO

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, can i use the same documents to apply for a restoration? if i do it immediately? or should i call to ask about the time difference and see if they will reconsider the previous applicaion?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So I got a permit refusal saying my status in canada expired March 31 but I applied for a extension on April 1. i have a screenshot of my confirmation page for my application on March 31 and a letter from CIC dated March 31 to show that was the day I submitted.However it says application received April 1 even though I applied March 31. Not sure what to do.
Send a Webform with your documentation and ask for reconsideration.

ValerieO

Mar 27, 2019
Send a Webform with your documentation and ask for reconsideration.
Hi, I will call them on Monday morning. I have the webform they sent me as well as a screenshot for 8:30pm when it was sent in. It was processed in my province so its the same time zone. Thank you.