+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension- Question

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys,

My name is Ronit. I am an MBA student at McMaster University.
My course is till Dec, 2020. But my passport was expiring on 6th Jan, 2020, therefore I got study permit till 5th Jan, 2020.
So now, I have renewed my passport and got a new one. I have applied for my study permit extension after that (2 days ago).

I have submitted each and every document. All financial docs, co-op letter, offer letter, academic letter etc.

The only thing I missed was my transcript. There was no option to upload it, so I somehow missed that part. But apart from that , I have given each and every single doc.

i am applying for study permit extension for the same school.
Will not uploading the transcripts affect my application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,

My name is Ronit. I am an MBA student at McMaster University.
My course is till Dec, 2020. But my passport was expiring on 6th Jan, 2020, therefore I got study permit till 5th Jan, 2020.
So now, I have renewed my passport and got a new one. I have applied for my study permit extension after that (2 days ago).

I have submitted each and every document. All financial docs, co-op letter, offer letter, academic letter etc.

The only thing I missed was my transcript. There was no option to upload it, so I somehow missed that part. But apart from that , I have given each and every single doc.

i am applying for study permit extension for the same school.
Will not uploading the transcripts affect my application?
Would send a web form and attach transcript and/or proof of current enrolment just to be safe.

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hi @canuck78

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have just done that. I have provided the official transcripts and the enrolment letter through the web form just to be safe.

Let's hope for the best!

Reactions: canuck78