+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit extension on Oct 2

nagorniy95

Jan 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied for my Study Permit extension on Oct 2 online from within Canada and I am waiting for more than 95 days ...is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced such a delay before?

okosisi26

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

I applied for my Study Permit extension on Oct 2 online from within Canada and I am waiting for more than 95 days ...is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced such a delay before?
applied oct 4 still waiting

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hi,
Did you get any updates today by any chance? It seems that a lot of folks who had applied during the month of October are facing the same scenario.

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
Yes I am think they haven’t started attending to Oct applicants
Yes you are probably right. I just felt that applications submitted over the course of the first few days of October should have been processed by now based on the most recent updates on the website.

Wus06

Jan 7, 2020
Hi guys
I applied my study permit extension with restoration fee on oct 1st. My eligibility review started on dec 18, and it shows approved on IRCC website today.

okosisi26

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys
I applied my study permit extension with restoration fee on oct 1st. My eligibility review started on dec 18, and it shows approved on IRCC website today.
Did you apply for study permit extension or what? Please explain

bnxpich

Jan 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

Did you get any update on your application?

IRCC just updated the processing time to 85 days working on applications received on October 4, 2019.