+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension delay

Indhuphilip

Dec 22, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone give me an answer for my permit extension delaying from normal period of time. My husband and family here and I submitted study permit extension along with open work permit extension for my husband and visitor extension for my daughter. I submitted on August 25 th and still now I don’t get any updates from cic. Recently I approached a immigration consultant and they send additional documents and enquiry to IRCC but still no reply and my online page shows in progress. Can anyone recommend what I need to do now. My new course going to start at the beginning of January.

Reactions: rashisingh223

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
Can anyone give me an answer for my permit extension delaying from normal period of time. My husband and family here and I submitted study permit extension along with open work permit extension for my husband and visitor extension for my daughter. I submitted on August 25 th and still now I don’t get any updates from cic. Recently I approached a immigration consultant and they send additional documents and enquiry to IRCC but still no reply and my online page shows in progress. Can anyone recommend what I need to do now. My new course going to start at the beginning of January.
Hi

Nothing you can do but wait. You can start your studies as normal in January, as you have Implied Status.

A Physician Mom

Mar 25, 2018
Waiting extension of my work permit (applied in September 20th )
Still waiting! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: rashisingh223

rashisingh223

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
Hi,

Please let me know once you get approval. I am in the same boat.

Thanks

Rujan

Dec 24, 2018
Approved , applied on 29th oct, medical request on 22 nov, 28 nov submitted, 2nd dec medical pased updated, 18th application approved, 19th dec correspondence letter received, but passport still not released. Have ticket of 29th . Waiting till tomorrow noon and cancelling it.till 15 th jan very expensive fare to toronto.. from asian country

rashisingh223

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
Any update on your extension?

A Physician Mom

Mar 25, 2018
Approved , applied on 29th oct, medical request on 22 nov, 28 nov submitted, 2nd dec medical pased updated, 18th application approved, 19th dec correspondence letter received, but passport still not released. Have ticket of 29th . Waiting till tomorrow noon and cancelling it.till 15 th jan very expensive fare to toronto.. from asian country
Out land applicants have different processing time

amittu00

Dec 23, 2018
Hi guys, i applied my study permit extension on June 3 and still nothing. I got an email from one of an agent saying ill get my results by Nov 28 but nothing came yet. Can anyone advise?

amittu00

Dec 23, 2018
why they are delaying soo much as i am also waiting from June.2018
So i made some inquiry through MP and recieved an answer that i made some little error in my file. Where i was suppose to mark “NO” i marked “yes”. So recently i sent them a web form

Shams85

Feb 22, 2019
So i made some inquiry through MP and recieved an answer that i made some little error in my file. Where i was suppose to mark “NO” i marked “yes”. So recently i sent them a web form
But my profile said that everything is fine and good. its on final decision. No other thing rather than wait.
What do you think?