+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
Hey guys i applied for my study permit extension in january 6th 2021 haven't got any update. I am so worried please if anyone knows something please tell

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys i applied for my study permit extension in january 6th 2021 haven't got any update. I am so worried please if anyone knows something please tell
Do you studied continously or you have any kind of gap in studies ? Or change of college ?

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
Do you studied continously or you have any kind of gap in studies ? Or change of college ?
They needed my letter of acceptance as there was some errors in pervious file. and can someone tell me letter of confirmation is same as letter of acceptance ????

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
No In letter of acceptance column you should upload current enrollment letter that usually college provide us on our request to apply for study permit extension.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
You can send that one through web form as you have application number .This is common mistake that students do because they think acceptance and enrollment letter is same .but these two letters are different from each other in terms of program completion dates , your current enrollment status in studies.

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
You can send that one through web form as you have application number .This is common mistake that students do because they think acceptance and enrollment letter is same .but these two letters are different from each other in terms of program completion dates , your current enrollment status in studies.
Oh okay Thank you I hope I can show you the letter once so there is no mistake again

PPkb

Aug 5, 2022
Anyone who applied for study permit extension in march or april and did not get his result yet ?