+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension-April 2022 Timeline

Ballu Shah

Feb 7, 2020
That is exactly my application status right now, I have also submitted a webform (no response yet).
The only other way of reaching out to them is via phone, but you have to call them early in the morning to end up with a human agent. I have not been able to reach an agent so far, even when I called at 8 AM.
I tried calling them today twice at 7:45 AM and then again at 11:15 AM and after going through the "press this, enter that" rabbit hole I finally reached the option of press 0 to talk to the agent, and then I got the automated message stating that they can't answer my call please try again later.

lonelyboy76

Sep 23, 2021
Hello,

I applied for a study permit extension on April 8, 2022, and I have received no updates so far. My eligibility review hasn't even been started yet. Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat?
UPDATE on August 2: The review of eligibility has been started

bluebird12345

Feb 22, 2022
My son applied in March, but no update online yet, I sent a web form and they said they mailed me a letter in May, however, I never received it, and I have requested to resent the letter. They didn't mention what the letter is about, do you guys have any idea?

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
My son applied in March, but no update online yet, I sent a web form and they said they mailed me a letter in May, however, I never received it, and I have requested to resent the letter. They didn't mention what the letter is about, do you guys have any idea?
Did you receive any message or update in gckey?