+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension-April 2022 Timeline

lonelyboy76

Sep 23, 2021
Hello,

I applied for a study permit extension on April 8, 2022, and I have received no updates so far. My eligibility review hasn't even been started yet. Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat?

Ballu Shah

Feb 7, 2020
Hello,

I applied for a study permit extension on April 8, 2022, and I have received no updates so far. My eligibility review hasn't even been started yet. Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat?
We applied for our son's study permit extension (from inside Canada) on April 10, 2022, and it's been in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" status. It's past the current processing time and we filled out the Web Form to inquire about the status and ETA. We didn't get any reply for that either.
Please let us know if you hear back on yours or know any other way to reach them.

lonelyboy76

Sep 23, 2021
We applied for our son's study permit extension (from inside Canada) on April 10, 2022, and it's been in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" status. It's past the current processing time and we filled out the Web Form to inquire about the status and ETA. We didn't get any reply for that either.
Please let us know if you hear back on yours or know any other way to reach them.
That is exactly my application status right now, I have also submitted a webform (no response yet).
The only other way of reaching out to them is via phone, but you have to call them early in the morning to end up with a human agent. I have not been able to reach an agent so far, even when I called at 8 AM.

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I know that i am talking about is it updated in your gc key account? Because they already have your biometrics from first file submission