+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit enquiry

azad93

Sep 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
My study permit application is progress, submitted one week ago but just now I've received an email from the University saying that your Acceptance has been revoked for this term because we already have enough students for this term.
Now what will happen to my study permit application?
Will my application get processed anyway or the university informs the immigration?

Really appreciate your response

azad93

Sep 30, 2018
Did you get your aceptance letter?
Yes I got an official unconditional Letter of Acceptance which I submitted to immigration but one week after that the university emailed me that all the seats are taken. You know at the time of offer or acceptance letter they didn't mention that if seats are filled then u can't attend the program.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yes I got an official unconditional Letter of Acceptance which I submitted to immigration but one week after that the university emailed me that all the seats are taken. You know at the time of offer or acceptance letter they didn't mention that if seats are filled then u can't attend the program.
Did you pay 1 semester or 2 semesters fee? Was there any deadline on payment of tuition and did you pay before that?

azad93

Sep 30, 2018
Did you pay 1 semester or 2 semesters fee? Was there any deadline on payment of tuition and did you pay before that?
Yes I've already paid CAD 15,000 for the initial deposit before the deadline. I've sent all my official transcripts.

azad93

Sep 30, 2018
It's so strange. This is the first time that I heard such issue. What is the University?
Yes it is totally nonsense, pls just tell me what will happen to my study permit application? will the college inform CIC about this decision or CIC contact the university for verification?

sajith930

Jul 30, 2018
Normally CIC won't contact university with admissions, They just have admission letter. if all other things are OK, you will get study permit if you don't inform to CIC about your situation.

azad93

Sep 30, 2018
Normally CIC won't contact university with admissions, They just have admission letter. if all other things are OK, you will get study permit if you don't inform to CIC about your situation.
How about University ? will they contact CIC ?