+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit denied... Need help before reapply.

Koyle

Jul 23, 2016
My study permit was denied because of the follow reasons, financial and insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor who happens to be my dad and they are not convinced that I will leave Canada after my study because of the purpose why I am traveling because it's study. I don't know what to do. Just confused about the last two though the financial aspect will be taken care of, because my I want to reapply.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Koyle said:
My study permit was denied because of the follow reasons, financial and insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor who happens to be my dad and they are not convinced that I will leave Canada after my study because of the purpose why I am traveling because it's study. I don't know what to do. Just confused about the last two though the financial aspect will be taken care of, because my I want to reapply.
Sorry to hear that.

Your background, IELTS, proof of funds and the course that you applied for? If you share these maybe you will get better help here.

Koyle

Jul 23, 2016
Your background, IELTS, proof of funds and the course that you applied for? If you share these maybe you will get better help here.
Nigerian. Applied on the 2nd of April.
Age 25
B.A Masscommunicat (first degree) 2nd class upper 3.89(don't understand how the IELTS corresponds to the grading in my country.
Statement of account of father over 4m (Naira)
Father's thrift statement from work over 3m ((naira)
Course global business management

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Koyle said:
Nigerian. Applied on the 2nd of April.
Age 25
B.A Masscommunicat (first degree) 2nd class upper 3.89(don't understand how the IELTS corresponds to the grading in my country.
Statement of account of father over 4m (Naira)
Father's thrift statement from work over 3m ((naira)
Course global business management
Was the course Post bachelor level or undergrad, if not undergrad then
quite strange reason to reject. So if you have studied in Nigeria you don't have to give IELTS?

Koyle

Jul 23, 2016
The financial was something my dad did because he is having a school project at hand so he withdrew the money. He is ready to put back the money, even more but the only thing I am worried about is the reason of insufficient proof between me and my sponsor who happens to be my dad and and my purpose of study, that they aren't convinced that I will leave after my studies

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Koyle said:
The financial was something my dad did because he is having a school project at hand so he withdrew the money. He is ready to put back the money, even more but the only thing I am worried about is the reason of insufficient proof between me and my sponsor who happens to be my dad and and my purpose of study, that they aren't convinced that I will leave after my studies
I am quite astonished at this part of rejection : insufficient proof of relationship between you and your dad.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Have you shown your relationship with your dad? Birth certificate, Identification...etc.
Ties to your home country or poof that you will leave Canada are more complicated to demonstrate, do you have any property in your country?

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
@koyle your program is the main problem here..masscom student going for GBS.
look for a program which is related to your first degree.or better applied for GMCE note