+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Conditions/Remarks

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
I don't know, but I am on winter break now. I think issuing a new visa should be quicker than amending it. On their website, it says "You’ll get your passport back within 14 calendar days plus mailing time. "
Hello, have you heard anything from your study permit??

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
i sent mine mid october and still no response:( did you or your friend try contacting them? did you get any response after sending it?
i sent mine because it doesn’t mention that i can work hbu?

Hi, I sent mine in November and I have not heard anything back from them. I think it's going to take really long. My friend have not received hers either, and she sent it before me :(

What kind of remarks are you going to amend on your study permit???

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
i sent mine mid october and still no response:( did you or your friend try contacting them? did you get any response after sending it?
i sent mine because it doesn’t mention that i can work hbu?
I sent mine because there was a contradiction about me working off and on campus (Same situation as the person who started this thread). My friend got in contact with them and they say that it might take up to six months. :( were you able to get a SIN number??

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
ohhh so you weren’t able to get your SIN?. oh wow 6months. how did she contact them? could you let me know if there’s a number to call. i couldn’t get my SIN because of that issue so im still waiting for my study permit:(

I sent mine because there was a contradiction about me working off and on campus (Same situation as the person who started this thread). My friend got in contact with them and they say that it might take up to six months. :( were you able to get a SIN number??

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
ohhh so you weren’t able to get your SIN?. oh wow 6months. how did she contact them? could you let me know if there’s a number to call. i couldn’t get my SIN because of that issue so im still waiting for my study permit:(
Yes, I got my SIN number. There is a number to call migration but it is very hard to get in contact with them. 1-888-242-2100, be very patient this might take longer than 2 hours.

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
oh okay, that’s good. i really hope our study permit will come soon:( and thank you for sending the number. hopefully they will pickup

Yes, I got my SIN number. There is a number to call migration but it is very hard to get in contact with them. 1-888-242-2100, be very patient this might take longer than 2 hours.

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello, have you heard anything from your study permit??
like I said, they issued me a new study permit. In the GCKey, I can see it and they give me a coop permit too. However, they don't send my passport back. I hope I can get it this week.

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Did you have to link the application to your account or did it automatically show up in your GCKey account?
i have my GCKey account but there’s nothing other than when i applied for visa.

like I said, they issued me a new study permit. In the GCKey, I can see it and they give me a coop permit too. However, they don't send my passport back. I hope I can get it this week.

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Did you have to link the application to your account or did it automatically show up in your GCKey account?
The officer cancels my previous visa and study permit, so they request my passport using my original application.

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, Have you heard anything from your study permit? I can't get in contact with them

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Hi, Have you heard anything from your study permit? I can't get in contact with them
Hey, i havent heard anything from them. No email saying they have started to process it or anything else. i tried calling today but they said theres a high volume of calls. You said that your friend sent theirs as well, did your friend get the study permit back?

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
Hey, i havent heard anything from them. No email saying they have started to process it or anything else. i tried calling today but they said theres a high volume of calls. You said that your friend sent theirs as well, did your friend get the study permit back?
Hi, same story here. I have been trying to call but they never answer. My friend has not gotten hers yet. She got to talk to them and they say the process could take up to 6 months. So I think we still have a long way to go. Please let me know as soon as you hear from them. I'll do the same.

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Hi, same story here. I have been trying to call but they never answer. My friend has not gotten hers yet. She got to talk to them and they say the process could take up to 6 months. So I think we still have a long way to go. Please let me know as soon as you hear from them. I'll do the same.
same, i tried yesterday as well. when did she speak to them? 6 months from the time she sent hers? yes, i will let you know. also, how long has it been since you sent yours and since she sent hers?

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, I have news. My friend received hers today but she sent it back in August :( So it seems like the process is taking up to 8 months. I sent mine in November, what about you? Please let me know when you receive yours. I would appreciate that :D

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Hello, I have news. My friend received hers today but she sent it back in August :( So it seems like the process is taking up to 8 months. I sent mine in November, what about you? Please let me know when you receive yours. I would appreciate that :D
oh wow that’s great!! but wow 8 months, that’s a really long time. i really hope we get ours sooner than that. i sent mine in oct :(. i’ll let you know when i receive mine and let me know if you receive yours as well!:)