+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Conditions/Remarks

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, have you received an answer from them? I received an email with my status updated but it does not say if it was approved or no.

I hope you've already heard anything from them.

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Hello, have you received an answer from them? I received an email with my status updated but it does not say if it was approved or no.

I hope you've already heard anything from them.
i haven’t heard anything back. what did they say in the email? did you email them first or?

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
No, I did not get in contact with them. The email is kind of weird though. They only said that there is an update in my application and that's it.

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
No, I did not get in contact with them. The email is kind of weird though. They only said that there is an update in my application and that's it.
oh okay but that’s good that they at least sent an email to you. on their site it says processing time of 6 months so for me it has already been 6 months and a few weeks, almost 7 months now :(

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
oh okay but that’s good that they at least sent an email to you. on their site it says processing time of 6 months so for me it has already been 6 months and a few weeks, almost 7 months now :(
Have you heard anything from them? I already received my new study permit

natashaaa.i

Jan 12, 2022
Have you heard anything from them? I already received my new study permit
Hey! i got an email from them on the 18th saying they have sent it and if i don’t get it within 6 weeks i should inform them but i haven’t received it yet. that’s great that you got yours! hopefully i get mine soon :(

danipulga04

Oct 21, 2021
Hey! i got an email from them on the 18th saying they have sent it and if i don’t get it within 6 weeks i should inform them but i haven’t received it yet. that’s great that you got yours! hopefully i get mine soon :(
Those are great news. I am pretty sure, you'll receive soon. I am happy we finally got our study permits back. :D