Hi all
My name is Hemanth from India. Here is my profile
10th (88%)
Inter(96%)
B.Tech CSE (82%) No backlogs 2012 Passout
IELTS (8.0)
GIC also in place
First Semester Fees Paid.
After B.tech I've worked in the education sector for an NGO Teach for India for 3 years and 1 year as a school principal.
I've got admit from University of New Brunswik, Saint John for the MBA program. My goal is to build a school in India by getting MBA.
Here are my doubts:

1. Both of my parents have passed away, my uncle who is a bachelor is sponsoring me. What are my chances that the embassy gets convinced that I will come back to India? If not how should I convince them in a better way?

2. Is the choice of my MBA in accordance with my work experience as we need to establish a proper link for our intended program of study.

3. My student US visa got rejected and during the interview the visa officer cancelled my visiting visa also. Will it have any impact for my study permit ?

Help needed. Applying for Study Permit next week. Canada study permit very important for me.

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Mention your plans and goals. Be honest. Explaim everything.
Hi all
My name is Hemanth from India. Here is my profile
10th (88%)
Inter(96%)
B.Tech CSE (82%) No backlogs 2012 Passout
IELTS (8.0)
GIC also in place
First Semester Fees Paid.
After B.tech I've worked in the education sector for an NGO Teach for India for 3 years and 1 year as a school principal.
I've got admit from University of New Brunswik, Saint John for the MBA program. My goal is to build a school in India by getting MBA.
Here are my doubts:

1. Both of my parents have passed away, my uncle who is a bachelor is sponsoring me. What are my chances that the embassy gets convinced that I will come back to India? If not how should I convince them in a better way?

2. Is the choice of my MBA in accordance with my work experience as we need to establish a proper link for our intended program of study.

3. My student US visa got rejected and during the interview the visa officer cancelled my visiting visa also. Will it have any impact for my study permit ?

Help needed. Applying for Study Permit next week. Canada study permit very important for me.