+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
2. My tuition fee would be paid from my sisters business account, so the 30mill in my account will still be there.

Yes, it is North Bay, can you please elaborate on what you mean by the cap. I will be applying for visa by June towards Sep intake.

8. The tuition won't be paid from her personal account, so the money in her personal account will still be there. I was thinking of submitting her personal account statement together with her business account statement

7. Please can you elaborate on this.

Thank you
Provinces are now capped on the number of international students. You have to apply for a letter of attestation from the province of Ontario, and be approved. Talk to Canadore because they may only be receiving a set number of letters.

You said you are getting married, so she will stay in home country while you study. Spouse will be tie to return.

Muooo

Mar 13, 2024
Provinces are now capped on the number of international students. You have to apply for a letter of attestation from the province of Ontario, and be approved. Talk to Canadore because they may only be receiving a set number of letters.

You said you are getting married, so she will stay in home country while you study. Spouse will be tie to return.
Ok, thanks.
What about the account statements, what do you advise I do.
And also, do you think I stand a chance?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok, thanks.
What about the account statements, what do you advise I do.
And also, do you think I stand a chance?
Don’t know. Does it build on your current job (will you get promotion and higher pay)? Does it expand on education? You need to justify costs, and you are relying on your sister to support you. You have to state refusals for Australia.

emmanuelnwobu

Oct 20, 2023
Good day everyone
Please, I want to find out, do IRCC check pass refusal or do they only focus on new application
because I was refused last year on business management saying I did diploma but I have low credit, why do I want to study another diploma since is the same in Canada
They said it doesn't make since
But now I applied for Bachelor of Applied Science Agribusiness

and I have been granted Admission
My question is this?
Will my pass refusal affect my new application or do they view new application as new or question why from business management to agribusiness
Please, Please advice me
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone
Please, I want to find out, do IRCC check pass refusal or do they only focus on new application
because I was refused last year on business management saying I did diploma but I have low credit, why do I want to study another diploma since is the same in Canada

My question is this?
Will my pass refusal affect my new application or do they view new application as new or question why from business management to agribusiness
Please, Please advice me
Thanks
You need to state that you have a past refusal, address reasons for refusal and VO has access to past applications. You need to justify taking a bachelor program with currrent job and education. Do you mean low grades? If low grades then may still be a reason for refusal. You need letter of attestation from province. Do you have funds for program?

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
2. My tuition fee would be paid from my sisters business account, so the 30mill in my account will still be there.

Yes, it is North Bay, can you please elaborate on what you mean by the cap. I will be applying for visa by June towards Sep intake.

8. The tuition won't be paid from her personal account, so the money in her personal account will still be there. I was thinking of submitting her personal account statement together with her business account statement

7. Please can you elaborate on this.

Thank you
2) Your fees should not be paid from a business account. As a matter of fact, the business assets should not be used as part of your POF at all. All your sister needs is to prove her source of income buy showing her company registration documents and tax certificate.

You need to prove how you earned the money in your account. i.e, you cannot have a 500k job with 10 years work experience and claim to have 30M as savings. Explanation could be your sale of property (with evidence) or some inheritance (evidence must be provided)

Your landed documents, immediate and extended family are your proof of home ties. Landed property documents are never POF as real estates are considered not liquid.

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
Good please I need your help I’m 18 years old I’m applying for a study permit my grand uncle is my sponsor I’m going for my flight training with is very expensive scholl fees is 95kCAD do you advice me to just show my grand uncles bank’s statement who showed 100kUSD or should he send the money to my account as an 18 year old please help me
Forget it.

Your grand uncle sponsoring you 95k out of his 100k is a red flag. Restrategize.

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
Good day everyone

My question is this?
Please, Please advice me
Thanks

Work on your SOP to reflect how the new program aids your career growth. You can pick some of the course outline and channel them to show career progression.