class 10th : 7.8 cgpa
Class 12th (medical) : 63%
College in canada : sheridan
Course : social service worker
Ielts : 6.5 overall no less than 6 each
Funds shown
Gic and fees paid
Any weaknesses in file?
Aside from your overall previous education and tuition fees, you must prove that you have to leave Canada by the end of your program. Family ties is one of the most reasons that CIC refuses applicants due to the lack of it. Another reason is financial statements - need to show $10,000/ year for living expenses plus tuition.

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Aside from your overall previous education and tuition fees, you must prove that you have to leave Canada by the end of your program. Family ties is one of the most reasons that CIC refuses applicants due to the lack of it. Another reason is financial statements - need to show $10,000/ year for living expenses plus tuition.
I have shown 10,000 thing. And non of mt family lives in Canada. Is it good? And how i can prove that i will leave canada I already have written the SOP stating that i will leave.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I have shown 10,000 thing. And non of mt family lives in Canada. Is it good? And how i can prove that i will leave canada I already have written the SOP stating that i will leave.
Spouses, parents and kids are good examples of family ties. Another one could be property documents that is under your name if you have any.

But such applicants are reviewed differently so its really up to you to submit all the documents you have.

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Spouses, parents and kids are good examples of family ties. Another one could be property documents that is under your name if you have any.

But such applicants are reviewed differently so its really up to you to submit all the documents you have.
I have my parents in india. They haven’t applied for any country. So i have good family ties? But I don’t have any proprty on my name. Is the course relevant according to my previous studies?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I really appreciate for your replies god bless you i m kust a bit worried about refusal.
Have you included your birth certificate? As for your course, if it's related to your previous education or any work experience that you may have, it should be okay. But it's really up to how CIC looks at it.

You should post your questions in the I international student forum for more answers