+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit at the age of 43!!!

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Hello all,

I am 43 years old who applied for a study permit, I decided after 15 years of construction to go back to school and learn the science behind construction engineering so I was able to secure an approval at Fanshawe College London Ontario, for an advanced diploma in construction engineering technology a 3 years program.
Now my application have been under review for over 65 days, recent notification from CIC states that my application is pending with one of the embassy officers for a final decision..
P. S my banking account is decent strong, over 1 million $$ in saving , but one agency said that my rejection is very high due to my age above 40 a 80% rejection rate....
Can a kind soul in this forum give me a genuine advice on my situation.

Thank you all God bless you..

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I am 43 years old who applied for a study permit, I decided after 15 years of construction to go back to school and learn the science behind construction engineering so I was able to secure an approval at Fanshawe College London Ontario, for an advanced diploma in construction engineering technology a 3 years program.
Now my application have been under review for over 65 days, recent notification from CIC states that my application is pending with one of the embassy officers for review...
P. S my banking account is very strong over 1 million $$ in saving , but one agency said that my rejection is very high due to my age above 40 a 80% rejection rate....
Can a kind soul in this forum give me a genuine advice on my case.

Thank you all God bless you..
Please don’t give up!

I know of a lady who applied for study permit in her late 40s and she got approved. Though when it was time for PR she clocked 50 and she didn’t get points for her age.

My suggestion would be to have a strong 5 years plan (from study permit to PR) . Secondly, pray a lot, I mean a lot. It’s only Gods decision, the agents are humans too. Thirdly, do lots of research and don’t listen to what others have to say about rejection rate.

Best regards

Reactions: Chief191

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Please don’t give up!

I know of a lady who applied for study permit in her late 40s and she got approved. Though when it was time for PR she clocked 50 and she didn’t get points for her age.

My suggestion would be to have a strong 5 years plan (from study permit to PR) . Secondly, pray a lot, I mean a lot. It’s only Gods decision, the agents are humans too. Thirdly, do lots of research and don’t listen to what others have to say about rejection rate.

Best regards
Thank you for your beautiful words God Bless you

Reactions: zupermarn

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..