+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approved Without Medicals

Georgita

Jul 13, 2022
Has anyone had a case where the IRCC approved a study permit without a medical examination with a post-check condition, being a resident of a country that is required to pass a medical examination?

Georgita

Jul 13, 2022

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
First of all congratulations for the visa. 2nd if your country is in the list then simply get a medical examination and keep that e medical sheet with you when you arrive canada.

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
@Georgita @kdhcfhbx hey guys, i’m having the same issue. I have already received my visa and I spent more than 6 months in a row in Malaysia which means I need a medical exam but I did not get a medical request. I’m unsure of what to do now? do i do the medicals and just take the e-sheet with me? do i need to raise a webform to upload my medicals or is taking the e sheet to the airport enough? or do i not need medicals?

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
@thomas23 I will be travelling end of July so hoping that everything goes well.

@Georgita Any further updates on this issue?
Heyy thanks for reaching out. I’m traveling mid July so i will update. However, i have asked a few immigration lawyers and they said if they did not request it, it’s not our fault and it will be okay. Worst case scenario they will request us to do a medical in Canada and submit to an inland office. But I cannot guarantee anything obviously. I’m only quoting what I have been told. So I’m just gonna travel and see how it goes :)

kdhcfhbx

Apr 10, 2023
Heyy thanks for reaching out. I’m traveling mid July so i will update. However, i have asked a few immigration lawyers and they said if they did not request it, it’s not our fault and it will be okay. Worst case scenario they will request us to do a medical in Canada and submit to an inland office. But I cannot guarantee anything obviously. I’m only quoting what I have been told. So I’m just gonna travel and see how it goes :)
This is so reassuring to hear :) Will wait for your update in mid-July, The whole visa process is so frustrating and needlessly opaque, it's ridiculous. Btw, which country are you from? (I'm from India). I just plan to carry all my medical reports and show them to the border agent.