+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved but no Passport request

funmi2424

May 26, 2017
Hi, I applied for my study permit April 22nd and i got a confirmation May 5th, stating that my study permit application has been updated. The correspondence letter stated:
"Your application to study in Canada has been approved."

"If you are from a country/territory which requires a temporary resident visa (TRV), you have also been issued a visa. This visa has been affixed in your passport, and is valid for multiple visits to Canada until it expires".

The issue here is, I have not been issued any visa and i have not gotten any request to send my passport. And I'm from a country which requires TRV.

Please help. Thanks.

funmi2424

May 26, 2017
Hello,

What happened then ? I am also in your situation.

Thanks
Hi, just seeing your message. If you haven't solved this, send an email to Washington-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, and/or la-info@csc-cvac.com, they reply really fast. They said they had sent a passport request letter a long time ago to my account, I told them I never received it, so they resent it.

Good Morning,

I applied for the Temporary resident visa, study permit on April 22nd, and on May 5th I got a confirmation that my application to study in Canada has been approved. The letter also stated that "If you are from a country/territory which requires a temporary resident visa (TRV) , you have also been issued a visa. This visa has been affixed in your passport, and is valid for multiple visits to Canada until it expires".

The issue I am having right now is that, I have not been issued the visa, and I have not gotten any request to send my passport. My Application number is : S........, Unique Client Identifier: 11-........, Document number: F..........

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,