+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approved after refusal. PG Certificate-38 years old-13 years of study gap.

Emreeee

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys!

I wanted to share the good news with you. Happy to help if you have any questions. Some of the factors which I believe affected positively;

Changed field of study to a more related one on the second try.
Removed my family from visa application.
Worked on my SOP for 2 week, justified each reason of the previous refusal.
Raised available funds up to an amount of 3 times of total study and living cost (including my family). That is a very important factor, I believe. Especially if you are an adult learner, you should show a well amount of funds available belongs to you not your parents.
Attached a letter of support from my current project manager.
Paid full tuition fee.

Wish you all good luck. Don't give up just work on your application and try to strengthen it.

Last edited:

hars77

Dec 17, 2016
Hey guys!

I wanted to share the good news with you. Happy to help if you have any questions. Some of the factors which I believe affected positively;

Changed field of study to a more related one on the second try.
Removed my family from visa application.
Worked on my SOP for 2 week, justified each reason of the previous refusal.
Raised available funds up to an amount of 3 times of total study and living cost (including my family). That is a very important factor, I believe. Especially if you are an adult learner, you should show a well amount of funds available belongs to you not your parents.
Attached a letter of support from my current project manager.

Wish you all good luck. Don't give up just work on your application and try to strengthen it.
Hi, congratulations
Could you share your sop on harshu0706@gmail.com
Thank you