Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
What was the refusal for and what did you do to address it

MYOPIA

May 10, 2018
My first application was refused based on the following reasons:
Lack of financial resources to pay for tuition, living expenses and airfare.
Personal asset and. financial situation.
You have submitted documentations that lacks authenticity which has affected the ovet credibility be of your application.I ordered for my caips through caipsgcms.com and got too know of the actual be reasons.I opted for their premium service which included notes from the visa officer,tips on writing the letter of explanation and SOP.I added new documents as supporting documents.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
You have submitted documentations that lacks authenticity which has affected the ovet credibility be of your application.I ordered for my caips through caipsgcms.com and got too know of the actual be reasons.I opted for their premium service which included notes from the visa officer,tips on writing the letter of explanation and SOP.I added new documents as supporting documents.
Please send your LOE and SOP to Johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com thanks

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
I need astrong SOP please I Will reapply after refusal on moamen10071@yahoo.com