Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Hey there, this is my info:

- 18th May, Applied online.
- 2nd July got an upfront medical examination done (in case they ask)
- 21st July Biometrics done.
- 22nd July Eligibility review starting

-- Still waiting for good news coming ---
How are Biometrics done? Aren’t VAC’s closed?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Belgian national, only need CAQ and study permit, no visa.
-20/2 CAQ applied for (Quebec)
- 22/5 CAQ approved after 13 weeks
- 22/5 study permit applied for including all papers except biometrics
-22/5 estimated 9 weeks processing time
- 17/6 biometrics completed
- 3 webforms completed over last 2 months, no replies
- 11 weeks and today waiting and no replies
- 19 weeks estimated processing time on 5/5/20

Not a single new international student at Bishop's has informed the university their study permit has been approved.

Next door university universite de Sherbrooke has reported about 15 out of 1000 new international students have study permits approved and will try to enter Canada.

Haven't yet found any applicants in any forums to have had a study permit approved after 18th March.

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
was it a message with subject "other" stating that your application has advanced to next stage of processing?
Strangely there was no subject line on the letter and the email subject line was the IRCC full name spelled out - based on reading more posts in this forum, I’m wondering if it was in fact an AIP - it stated that my “application has advanced to the next stage in processing” but I’m a bit confused as I sent in a full application and thought the two step process was only for incomplete apps.

R@007S

Aug 27, 2018
I applied March 5th, no response. College people is trying to start classes online and they upfront saying that even if my visa gets rejected they will continue online classes itseems.. I dont know what to say and while trying to withdraw charging me 30% of the amount that I paid.. started hating the system now..