+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approvals in UK recently

Signy92

Aug 7, 2020
Well my program isn’t online, but because of the COVID-19 the first semester will be delivered online. Then the plan is too start on campus in January. This is the case for many colleges. That’s why we need a study permit.

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Well my program isn’t online, but because of the COVID-19 the first semester will be delivered online. Then the plan is too start on campus in January. This is the case for many colleges. That’s why we need a study permit.
Oh, sorry I misunderstood you earlier. You’re absolutely right

Signy92

Aug 7, 2020
And that’s why for example me I’m getting so nervous about not haven’t heard anything about my permit. My programs starts after only 4 weeks and if I don’t hear anything before that I won’t be able to start my program which is devastating. I just feel like they should need to answer us before the start of the fall semester, because when I applied the processing time was just 7 weeks and I knew I still have time, and I have been waiting for 13 weeks.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
I applied online from Iceland and the processing is done in London visa office, I applied 13 weeks ago for fall 2020, and the processing time than was just 7 weeks, and till now still did not hear anything, my progress starting really soon and I’m getting nervous and I don’t know what to do ? What if they just don’t give any answer and the program start, will they give a refusal just because There delay ! That not fair really
Do you mean London UK? If so, why is your permit being processed here if you applied from Iceland? And if you have waited longer than your processing time, you need to raise a webform.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020

Signy92

Aug 7, 2020
Do you mean London UK? If so, why is your permit being processed here if you applied from Iceland? And if you have waited longer than your processing time, you need to raise a webform.
Yes London UK, Because we don’t have a Canadian visa office here in Iceland so we can only apply online and we take the biometric in the Canadian embassy here and its processed in London visa office, when I applied they were saying 7 weeks but now I have been waiting for 13 weeks, so can you please explain better what’s a raise a webform is ?

Last edited:

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020

AH410

Jul 31, 2020
bump, any updates? Processing time now shows 8 weeks so hopefully they're starting to get themselves sorted again