+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit applied on 25th October or nearby.

manojpannala

Nov 16, 2016
Still no update @gaurav. I'm thinking it'll anyway take 5 weeks for us because people who applied after October got reply below 2 weeks as stated on the CIC. Maybe it might be the reason. Anyway we'll get response by the end of this month. Finger crossed!

Gauravjeetgill

May 20, 2014
manojpannala said:
Still no update @gaurav. I'm thinking it'll anyway take 5 weeks for us because people who applied after October got reply below 2 weeks as stated on the CIC. Maybe it might be the reason. Anyway we'll get response by the end of this month. Finger crossed!
Yep I was told by the Vfs guy while applying that max you should be looking at a window of 5-6 weeks.

karthiksrm12

Aug 20, 2015
Gauravjeetgill said:
@karthik @manoj

Any new update for you guys?
Still there is no update in my profile .

But I have got Employment verification to my Manager . Is that a positive sign of my application that it is under processing ?

Now it is almost 5 Weeks since i applied.

Gauravjeetgill

May 20, 2014
karthiksrm12 said:
Still there is no update in my profile .

But I have got Employment verification to my Manager . Is that a positive sign of my application that it is under processing ?

Now it is almost 5 Weeks since i applied.

That depends on how the call went. Did you ask your manager how'd it?

karthiksrm12

Aug 20, 2015
Gauravjeetgill said:
That depends on how the call went. Did you ask your manager how'd it?
Yeah . He actually got a verification email. He replied with information as mentioned in my experience letter.

Gauravjeetgill

May 20, 2014
karthiksrm12 said:
Add me too , My no : +91 9566009060
I have created a group and added you both. Anyone else wanting to join can follow the below group join link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ab9xx3JbCrrE8LZ6BnY3QO