+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit applied from US

akul.rk

Jun 6, 2019
hello friends,
I have applied study permit from USA for master program at Edmonton Alberta.
I did complete my master(IT) in USA and working for a company but I am lacking security knowledge due to I wanted to come to Canada for study master in computers security. will it be a problem for my visa.
applied :- 18th june
Biometrics 4th july submited
waiting for decision.....
status says:- we are processing your application and will let you know any thing change
... may I know how long does it take

somo25193

Aug 10, 2019
hello friends,
I have applied study permit from USA for master program at Edmonton Alberta.
I did complete my master(IT) in USA and working for a company but I am lacking security knowledge due to I wanted to come to Canada for study master in computers security. will it be a problem for my visa.
applied :- 18th june
Biometrics 4th july submited
waiting for decision.....
status says:- we are processing your application and will let you know any thing change
... may I know how long does it take
Did you got any replt or approval?

somo25193

Aug 10, 2019
like i have one question is did you open GIC account? how you show your proof of funds? i am very confuse only in this part. can you please help me.
i am on f-1 status in US. i already got acceptance letter from Dalhousie University i have all the documents but i am very confused only in part of proof of funds. i have $45K in my account and my parents have INR 20,00K they supporting me too but do i required my parents income tax return and all? i have bio metrics on this friday so please can you little help me.

akul.rk

Jun 6, 2019
i am on f-1 status in US. i already got acceptance letter from Dalhousie University i have all the documents but i am very confused only in part of proof of funds. i have $45K in my account and my parents have INR 20,00K they supporting me too but do i required my parents income tax return and all? i have bio metrics on this friday so please can you little help me.
I heard like applicant from usa, they dont need Gic but in my case i have send money from india to gic acccount. i thought do not take chance for my application due to i did that part.

somo25193

Aug 10, 2019
okkk Thanx for you help.my parents are supporting me so do i have to attach Income tax returns from INDIA? can you please suggest me.