+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applied from Nigeria for may 2020 intake.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
I have reapplied with all the document you stated above except that I don't have property so used my husband own.
Your husband’s own is not enough. You need a personal or joint property.
A CV is also needed with a strong study plan

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
I’ve already been issued a visa for May intake.
Where did you apply from? When did you apply? Congrats, happy for you.
I don't have a problem with study plan, it is just the property, anyway I have submitted it.

Adebayo1230

Apr 7, 2020
I applied on the 25th of February I got an email that my application process starts March 3rd I am yet to receive any reply again will their be any delay because of corona virus

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
I applied on the 25th of February I got an email that my application process starts March 3rd I am yet to receive any reply again will their be any delay because of corona virus
Sure. Most IRCC are closed and working on online applications with an essence travel need to Canada. So from 9th April to 29th April, all applications except those from exemptions will be processed

Reactions: Adebayo1230

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sure. Most IRCC are closed and working on online applications with an essence travel need to Canada. So from 9th April to 29th April, all applications except those from exemptions will be processed
did not under stand what you want to explain?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
did not under stand what you want to explain?
For now most IRCC processing offices are closed, but they’re processing applications for those who are traveling to Canada with an essential need and probably has a close tie to someone and a letter stating the essential need to be in Canada at this time of the pandemic. From 9th to 29th April only such applications will be processed. So all other applications will be on hold.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
For now most IRCC processing offices are closed, but they’re processing applications for those who are traveling to Canada with an essential need and probably has a close tie to someone and a letter stating the essential need to be in Canada at this time of the pandemic. From 9th to 29th April only such applications will be processed. So all other applications will be on hold.
So is study visas one of the essentials need.especially may intake

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
So is study visas one of the essentials need.especially may intake
No. Essential purpose like immediate family member of a diplomat, a nurse to help with covid services, a nanny for a family, midwives,etc hope you get the picture. So if you’re not in such a category expect your study permit to delay about a month or few weeks more