+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applied from Nigeria for may 2020 intake.

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
I

Received refusals on 14th.
Based on current employment situations
Based on my personal asset and financial statues.
sorry to hear that... best of luck for the next attempt bro... Work on the refusal points. hope you will get visa. Mine still no update :\

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
What documents did you provide or submit with application?
Bank statements
Acceptance letter
Employment letter
Offer of employment after school
Age declaration
Change of name
Marriage certificate
Digital photos
Professional certificates.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Bank statements
Acceptance letter
Employment letter
Offer of employment after school
Age declaration
Change of name
Marriage certificate
Digital photos
Professional certificates.
When did you graduate? How many years work experience? Did you explain things extensively in study plan giving out 2 more options of employment after the one promised back home?

Also, the bank statements must be Personal bank statements not business or company bank statements of a close relative (s) combined total not less than 40,000 cad plus letter of sponsorship and Affidavit of support knitted with business registration documents from sponsor (s)
You need to attach notarized properties or assets too.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
When did you graduate? How many years work experience? Did you explain things extensively in study plan giving out 2 more options of employment after the one promised back home?

Also, the bank statements must be Personal bank statements not business or company bank statements of a close relative (s) combined total not less than 40,000 cad plus letter of sponsorship and Affidavit of support knitted with business registration documents from sponsor (s)
You need to attach notarized properties or assets too.
Contact me for more information on a reapplication

Reactions: Amaka12