+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit, applied for the second time on Dec 10, 2018

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
For January intake.

I applied for study permit on Oct 25, howevrr it got refused with no valid reasons.
I got the refusal email on Nov 22 then had to wait another 13 days to receive my passport.
I received my passport on Dec 6.
I reapplied on Dec 10 due to the Gov. holidays for election followed by Sat and Sun.

Will my application be thoroughly checked and considered?

I am already following uo with my college for an extension as the classes start on Jan 7 2018.
any updates bro????

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Now issue is that,there are so many holidays coming in line

Coming saturday and sunday then 24th,25th and 26th again saturday and sunday then new year off.
Upon that colleges are starting on 07 Jan
We have less time left.
Still we can make it as per my research,those who reapply there files gets proccesed faster.

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Fanshawe (London, Ontario)

How about you?

When have you reapplied and by when can we expect a response ffro them? Any idea?
Hi I also applied to fanshawe college on 25th oct offline delhi got rejection on 21 nov with other reasons and I reapplied online on 26th nov and till today I donit have any update
What about extension Do u talk about that with college

Swarnanishu

Dec 11, 2018
In w1 worker visa my surname and given name swapped. please anybody can say that is there any problem with this. I applied through some consultancy so cant go for correction it seems as that is located in another state. they are saying that there would no problem and go ahead. But i am so much worrying on this

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
Fanshawe (London, Ontario)

How about you?

When have you reapplied and by when can we expect a response ffro them? Any idea?
Hi
I am also an student for Fanshawe.

I applied my visa on 12 Nov but still waiting for response.
Have you got your Visa?

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
For January intake.

I applied for study permit on Oct 25, howevrr it got refused with no valid reasons.
I got the refusal email on Nov 22 then had to wait another 13 days to receive my passport.
I received my passport on Dec 6.
I reapplied on Dec 10 due to the Gov. holidays for election followed by Sat and Sun.

Will my application be thoroughly checked and considered?

I am already following uo with my college for an extension as the classes start on Jan 7 2018.
Any updates bro??