+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications refused for the 4th time

AmalG

Dec 21, 2022
Hi, I am an international applicant from India, and my study permit applications were refused for the 4th time now I have no other options rather than dropping my studies. All of my applications were refused for the same reason of 'purpose of visit' and I have tried everything to explain my points but regardless of my justification, the Canadian visa officials were not convinced by any of this. I applied and received my GCMS notes after my first refusal and it was stated that my scores in the UK chartered accountancy program that I did here after my 12th grade only has an average score of 56.5%. I am so amazed that how could they insist that I won't be academically eligible to complete my desired program in Canada just by looking at the marks that I have obtained in a course which was not the criteria for my admissions. For further details about my academic performance;
10th grade-100% in 2016
12th grade-83% in 2018
IELTS- 7.5
Program- diploma in financial services from Centennial college
I feel like I am not ready to give up my dream of studying in Canada yet, I am planning to change my program to a university bachelors degree, what are the visa chances that I have if I decided to go for the same bachelors degree in finance? And what are the things that I must keep in mind before taking another decision? Can you guys help me out?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am an international applicant from India, and my study permit applications were refused for the 4th time now I have no other options rather than dropping my studies. All of my applications were refused for the same reason of 'purpose of visit' and I have tried everything to explain my points but regardless of my justification, the Canadian visa officials were not convinced by any of this. I applied and received my GCMS notes after my first refusal and it was stated that my scores in the UK chartered accountancy program that I did here after my 12th grade only has an average score of 56.5%. I am so amazed that how could they insist that I won't be academically eligible to complete my desired program in Canada just by looking at the marks that I have obtained in a course which was not the criteria for my admissions. For further details about my academic performance;
10th grade-100% in 2016
12th grade-83% in 2018
IELTS- 7.5
Program- diploma in financial services from Centennial college
I feel like I am not ready to give up my dream of studying in Canada yet, I am planning to change my program to a university bachelors degree, what are the visa chances that I have if I decided to go for the same bachelors degree in finance? And what are the things that I must keep in mind before taking another decision? Can you guys help me out?
A university bachelors degree is a much stronger choice than a diploma. Make sure you pick a public university, preferrably one that is high ranked. Stay far away from private universities like University Canada West.

AmalG

Dec 21, 2022
A university bachelors degree is a much stronger choice than a diploma. Make sure you pick a public university, preferrably one that is high ranked. Stay far away from private universities like University Canada West.
Should I stick with the same major of choice, or is it admissible to pursue a major in something completely different from the course that I got rejected for.

Mansoor Amin

Sep 22, 2021
Hello brother I am sorry about your refusal for study permit. We have same background like I am ACCA member. Received my evaluation from WES where they have given me 4 year's bachelor degree with 3.12 GPA. I have applied in Sheridan clg and program is professional accounting practice 1 year course, Now I am afraid.

Last edited:

AmalG

Dec 21, 2022
Hello brother I am sorry about your refusal for study permit. We have same background like I am ACCA member. Received my evaluation from WES where they have given me 4 year's bachelor degree with 3.12 GPA. I have applied in Sheridan clg and program is professional accounting practice 1 year course, Now I am afraid.
I believe that you should explain the gap as convincingly as possible and you will be safe to move forward with your education. Since your ACCA is complete you will be okay to move forward. I sincerely hope you will get a good result.

AmalG

Dec 21, 2022
How did you get your GPA calculated with WES for ACCA qualification? Can you please help me out with the process, I would like to do the same.

Mansoor Amin

Sep 22, 2021
How did you get your GPA calculated with WES for ACCA qualification? Can you please help me out with the process, I would like to do the same.
Hello AmalG, yeah in sop I have explained about my Previous experience in my relevant field, current status and future goals.
Yeah sure here is my WhatsApp number text me I will explain how to get evaluation from WES+923449816235

AmalG

Dec 21, 2022
Hello AmalG, yeah in sop I have explained about my Previous experience in my relevant field, current status and future goals.
Yeah sure here is my WhatsApp number text me I will explain how to get evaluation from WES+923449816235
Thank you so much bro I will try to contact you through your WhatsApp.