+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
shahid_iet said:
Shoaib just wait Inshaha you will hear something in this week.
They will ask you to send deferment letter.

Have you got deferment letter from your Uni .
I have already asked the college for the deferral letter, how did u send that original document from university or scanned hard copy and what about those 20 days u told about, is this after the embassy asks for the letter ??

Thanks,

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
I send original letter with my passport to CHC after completing my medical. Yes CHC ask me to provide letter within 20 days otherwise they will close my file.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Yes I am from Pakistan living in Lahore. i have applied in Waterloo University

U

umair81

GUYS i am not seeing many medical requests being sent from CHC Islamabad for today its 10th of april... if they send even in 4..5 days.. they wont be able to issue one week before commencement of classes.. how u guys plan to manage...

have u ppl booked ur tickets as in the rush days its almost impossible to find tickets in eco class ?? :(

Tayomar

Mar 28, 2011
CHC isb received my application on 17th feb 2011 still no medical call from them, and one more thing, when i put my CN. no on visa dropbox site (fedex) it says invalid no. I have no clue whats happening. best of luck to everybody out there who's in the same situation as me. cheers :)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Tayomar said:
CHC isb received my application on 17th feb 2011 still no medical call from them, and one more thing, when i put my CN. no on visa dropbox site (fedex) it says invalid no. I have no clue whats happening. best of luck to everybody out there who's in the same situation as me. cheers :)
. I think this waiting game is getting to you . You don't put CN no. The other number which is printed twice on your computer generated reciept.

J

jani99

My brother applied for his student visa in April... Application was received by Nasir @ CHC-Islamabad on April 8, 2011...