+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application- urgent help!

Rose84

Nov 24, 2021
Can I proceed with my study permit application without paying the first semester because the university does not offer this option at the moment.students are only allowed to pay two months before the program starts which will be so late to apply for a study permit!
Please I need suggestions on how to address this issue

Sach_shres

Mar 30, 2022
Can someone clarify this? I'm also in the same boat. Also, if we end up paying early but the visa gets rejected, will we be refunded?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
All college and universities have option to pay 1 year or 1 sem tuition fee. Can you please share the name of University ???

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Can I proceed with my study permit application without paying the first semester because the university does not offer this option at the moment.students are only allowed to pay two months before the program starts which will be so late to apply for a study permit!
You can proceed with your application

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I thought paying the fees is a plus for your application and that money is refundable

Its._.hary

Dec 14, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Which college/uni u applied??

Its._.hary

Dec 14, 2019
Category........
STUDY
You should pay the fee for one whole year.it is counted as positive point in visa.as per my opinion

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
File your visa as soon as you can. It's okay to not pay your fee (even though it's mandatory for sds). For non-sds visa, you can show sufficient funds that can cover your tuition fee and living expenses and that's enough.

Reactions: Warda.akram