+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit application problem

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
hello
I mistakenly entered the wrong tuition in the application form, instead of one year of tuition, I wrote for one semester. I wanted to see how I could fix this. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. Besides after my fingerprint, I understood that I have no access to my account. do I have to purchase a new form login?
What will happen to my previous application and the fingerprinting I did, and will I have a problem submitting two applications? how can I cancel the previous application which I submitted?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
hello
I mistakenly entered the wrong tuition in the application form, instead of one year of tuition, I wrote for one semester. I wanted to see how I could fix this. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. Besides after my fingerprint, I understood that I have no access to my account. do I have to purchase a new form login?
What will happen to my previous application and the fingerprinting I did, and will I have a problem submitting two applications? how can I cancel the previous application which I submitted?
One solution could be to raise a web form referring to your current application, explaining the situation and attaching a new form with the correct information.

If you wish to cancel your current application instead, you can login to the IRCC portal using your GCKey (assuming you are not applying through a consultant) and cancel your application. Then you can submit a new application. It is not advised to have 2 applications at the same time.

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
After my fingerprint, my GCkey login has expired and I have no access to my previous account.
How can I find the web form you mentioned and attach my new information.?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
After my fingerprint, my GCkey login has expired and I have no access to my previous account.
How can I find the web form you mentioned and attach my new information.?
What do you mean your GCKey expired? As far as I know, the GCKey does not expire...

Regarding the web form, you can raise one without login into your account but you have to make sure you reference your application number so that the web form can be associated correctly with your application. Here is the link to raise web forms:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
I really do not know why, after my fingerprint registration I couldn’t have access to my account. Do you think it is serious problem?
Besides, thanks so much for the information.
can I attach the updated imm1294e form and new financial support letter to this web form?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I really do not know why, after my fingerprint registration I couldn’t have access to my account. Do you think it is serious problem?
Besides, thanks so much for the information.
can I attach the updated imm1294e form and new financial support letter to this web form?
If what you are referring to is that when you try to log in with your GCKey you are shown the "choose a language" page, it's not an access problem. It's a problem relating to cookies and temporary files. There are a lot of threads about it, you should look them up.

About the attachments, you can attach anything you want to the web form (within the size limit) but make sure you refer to your application number so that it can be linked to it.

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
Thank you very much for your help. In the web form I saw that this is a 2018 file.
can I use it for 2022 application?

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
I applied for my student permit in Jan 5th 2022, did my biometrics on the 6th Jan 2022, I have still not heard anything since now. And it is passed their processing time too.
What can I do.
I need help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for my student permit in Jan 5th 2022, did my biometrics on the 6th Jan 2022, I have still not heard anything since now. And it is passed their processing time too.
What can I do.
I need help
There is not much you can do but wait for a response. You can raise a webform but don’t expect a quick reply.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
What can I do.
I need help
Try emailing your VAC directly. Aside from the webform, there's really not much you can do other than wait.