+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application in Saudi Arabia for January 2021

pallab_sust

Jul 10, 2020
Hey,
is it possible for me to apply with a visit visa ? I had emailed VAC, and they did approve, I could apply. But will there be any rejections based on my visit visa ?
Your question is not clear. Why you are applying for visit visa? Are you a future student for 2020 jan session?

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,
I got my AIP today in the afternoon. applied on July 29th for pursuing MBA for Fall 2020 along with my spouse(SOWP) and kids(5 and 1 year). Eligibility review started for all four of us but I got AIP as well.
Best of luck guys. Stay Positive
wow congrats...at least good news.

arch.ramy

Jun 8, 2018
Hello All,
I got my AIP today in the afternoon. applied on July 29th for pursuing MBA for Fall 2020 along with my spouse(SOWP) and kids(5 and 1 year). Eligibility review started for all four of us but I got AIP as well.
Congratulations!
When has your review of eligibility started?

pallab_sust

Jul 10, 2020
Hello All,
congratulations. Happy to know that. Please keep us posted for final visa permit.

sady11

Jul 28, 2016
Hello members.,. All the posts were so usefull.
I got refusal today , good thing was it took only 12 days , once i received correspondence letter asking for
1 present employer docs
2 transcripts
Got rejection with 3 points
1 immigration status
2 future prospects in COR
3 purpose of visit.

I already had a visit visa and have travelled 2 times in last three years
For point 2. (Future prospect in cor) as i mentioned in my SOp that my present employer will welcome me after studies, i should have made letter from HR mentioning the point of welcoming after studies so it would have covers.
Guys please suggest me clarification of other two points.

Kobby84

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hello members.,. All the posts were so usefull.
I got refusal today , good thing was it took only 12 days , once i received correspondence letter asking for
1 present employer docs
2 transcripts
Got rejection with 3 points
1 immigration status
2 future prospects in COR
3 purpose of visit.

I already had a visit visa and have travelled 2 times in last three years
For point 2. (Future prospect in cor) as i mentioned in my SOp that my present employer will welcome me after studies, i should have made letter from HR mentioning the point of welcoming after studies so it would have covers.
Guys please suggest me clarification of other two points.
You had visit visa to Canada and visited 2 times in last three years?

Request for GCMS notes, it will give clarity on the two points

sady11

Jul 28, 2016
You had visit visa to Canada and visited 2 times in last three years?

Request for GCMS notes, it will give clarity on the two points
Sure i will.,. I have recently seen a way which one of the members opted and got the visa. By stating that u will go and find work in home country instead of country of residence.
As VO is going through docs where he can clearly notice that his/her resident permit will expire once he leaves for so long time outside ksa. But in my case i have 90% of my experience in ksa and now trying to shift to home country after studies , will it make things sceptical.

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
so i applied from khobar for Canadian study permit and i got rejected due to immigration status and my purpose of Visit to Canada.
and i found the answers for these questions ( if you have applied through any Counselor service or agent he will never tell you about SOP letter which is very important) so if you see the original thing for SOP mention on the CIC's website for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
its states that the SOP must have the following things:-

Submit a “one page study plan” which answers the following questions and includes any other information relevant to the processing of your application:
1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship?
4. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship?
5. What ties do you have to your country of residence and of citizenship?
6. Explain how you (or your parents) plan to pay your tuition, fees and living expenses. Do you have any brothers or sisters studying in Canada or elsewhere abroad?

if you forgot to mention or clear any of the topic's above they will reject it by giving you the reason of purpose of your visit to Canada and make sure your sop is very strong and understandable.

another biggest error which foreign national face's in Saudi Arabia is about the immigration status (IF YOU ARE NON SAUDI IT IS COMPULSORY TO SUBMIT EXIT-RE ENTRY Letter issued by the government) IDP didn't informed me about this issue to i got this reason for my refusal. its also better to provide a letter from you parent that he will be renewing your IQAMA while you will be Studying in Canada.

My profile
i re applied on 14th December
bio metrics done before
fixed my errors
waiting for the answer
classes starts on 18th Jan
Centennial college, Toronto
nationality Pakistan

if anyone have any kind of doubts contact me here or on my email hassannadir14@outlook.com

Good luck remember me in your prayers

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
How
Hello everyone,
so i applied from khobar for Canadian study permit and i got rejected due to immigration status and my purpose of Visit to Canada.
and i found the answers for these questions ( if you have applied through any Counselor service or agent he will never tell you about SOP letter which is very important) so if you see the original thing for SOP mention on the CIC's website for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
its states that the SOP must have the following things:-

Submit a “one page study plan” which answers the following questions and includes any other information relevant to the processing of your application:
1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of citizenship?
4. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or of citizenship?
5. What ties do you have to your country of residence and of citizenship?
6. Explain how you (or your parents) plan to pay your tuition, fees and living expenses. Do you have any brothers or sisters studying in Canada or elsewhere abroad?

if you forgot to mention or clear any of the topic's above they will reject it by giving you the reason of purpose of your visit to Canada and make sure your sop is very strong and understandable.

another biggest error which foreign national face's in Saudi Arabia is about the immigration status (IF YOU ARE NON SAUDI IT IS COMPULSORY TO SUBMIT EXIT-RE ENTRY Letter issued by the government) IDP didn't informed me about this issue to i got this reason for my refusal. its also better to provide a letter from you parent that he will be renewing your IQAMA while you will be Studying in Canada.

My profile
i re applied on 14th December
bio metrics done before
fixed my errors
waiting for the answer
classes starts on 18th Jan
Centennial college, Toronto
nationality Pakistan

if anyone have any kind of doubts contact me here or on my email hassannadir14@outlook.com

Good luck remember me in your prayers
How far with your application?