+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- application from germany

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
Hi friends,
I applied for my study permit from Germany via the online GIC portal on November 6th for the Jan 2018 admission. Any one else who applied from Germany earlier and is still waiting? The processing time is stated as 3 weeks and it is almost 3 weeks. Should I contact them?

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi friends,
I applied for my study permit from Germany via the online GIC portal on November 6th for the Jan 2018 admission. Any one else who applied from Germany earlier and is still waiting? The processing time is stated as 3 weeks and it is almost 3 weeks. Should I contact them?
Hi, I will also apply for study permit for Winter 2018 session from Germany. Did you submit Police clearance certificate along with your application?

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I will also apply for study permit for Winter 2018 session from Germany. Did you submit Police clearance certificate along with your application?
No, I did not submit the police verification certificate. Since, I applied online, there was no provision to upload the police verification. Guess in case they need, they would mail us regarding that.

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Did you submit your previous educational docs in your application? There is nothing mention about it . I just submitted my online application yesterday and hope to do my bio-metric next week.

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
Did you submit your previous educational docs in your application? There is nothing mention about it . I just submitted my online application yesterday and hope to do my bio-metric next week.
Hi sorry for the late reply... I did not submit any educational docs also no Police clearance and biometric. I applied on the 6th Nov online and received approval today morning. I think only the biometric is based on the country of citizenship and for the educational docs, since I applied for Ph.D they did not ask me. I am not sure. But wish you also get your visa very soon.

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi sorry for the late reply... I did not submit any educational docs also no Police clearance and biometric. I applied on the 6th Nov online and received approval today morning. I think only the biometric is based on the country of citizenship and for the educational docs, since I applied for Ph.D they did not ask me. I am not sure. But wish you also get your visa very soon.
Best wishes for you. I didn't get my visa.