+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application delayed.

Jassi17

Dec 6, 2016
Hey is there anyone who has applied anytime around 11th November and still waiting for a response? Its been more than 20 days I believe and I haven't received any response regarding application. Is there anyone facing the same problem? I'm worried because my classes start on the 5th of January.
Btw my file is being processed at vfs Bangalore.

apt2334

Nov 3, 2016
Yeah same here! I applied on 9th Nov, from vfs Riyadh. It takes 3 weeks for processing but now it's 4 weeks and no response yet. Try filling the case-specific enquiry form, that's what I'm doing.

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
Jassi17 said:
Hey is there anyone who has applied anytime around 11th November and still waiting for a response? Its been more than 20 days I believe and I haven't received any response regarding application. Is there anyone facing the same problem? I'm worried because my classes start on the 5th of January.
Btw my file is being processed at vfs Bangalore.
Same here bro.. applied 13th oct and medical passed.. still waiting for secondary clearance...

Jassi17

Dec 6, 2016
Saikat1313 said:
Same here bro.. applied 13th oct and medical passed.. still waiting for secondary clearance...

What's secondary clearance? And do they usually give visas before the classes begin or do they take their own time? Irrespective of when do the classes begin.
Any idea about this? And have you applied online or offline?

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Jassi17 said:
What's secondary clearance? And do they usually give visas before the classes begin or do they take their own time? Irrespective of when do the classes begin.
Any idea about this? And have you applied online or offline?
Jassi did you apply for university or college? And what is the current average processing time for your country?

Jassi17

Dec 6, 2016
cv01 said:
Jassi did you apply for university or college? And what is the current average processing time for your country?

I've applied for a university. Processing time is shown as two weeks for my country but they've also mentioned that it takes up to 4 weeks after medicals have passed to give out a decision. But they're taking too much time.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Jassi17 said:
I've applied for a university. Processing time is shown as two weeks for my country but they've also mentioned that it takes up to 4 weeks after medicals have passed to give out a decision. But they're taking too much time.
Oh. Can u plse share your profile? What course have u completed and what course you have applied to Canada?