+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application created in the month of November

Ghanisht97

Dec 23, 2020
My timeline
Application started on 26 of november
Medical and biometrics updated on 28 of november after that still reviewing background any one got visa who applied in november?

Last edited:

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
Hey i applied for my study permit extension on january 6th 2021 and I haven't got any acknowledgment letter yet and I made a call this morning and they it takes time and my file is in edmonton and i have listened if your file is in edmonton you are in trouble is that true

Ghanisht97

Dec 23, 2020
Hey i applied for my study permit extension on january 6th 2021 and I haven't got any acknowledgment letter yet and I made a call this morning and they it takes time and my file is in edmonton and i have listened if your file is in edmonton you are in trouble is that true
No thats not true i read someones thread yesterday saying his file was to edmonton and still got approved nothing to worry hakuna matata

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
Cool i applied on 26 of november everything was done before i applied because it was my 2nd time they are reviewing my elihiblity and bavkground from.morethan 40 days
Cool i applied on 26 of november everything was done before i applied because it was my 2nd time they are reviewing my elihiblity and bavkground from.morethan 40 days
well atleast they are working on your application meanwhile mine still shows in background check

Ghanisht97

Dec 23, 2020
well atleast they are working on your application meanwhile mine still shows in background check
No bro my bad i just cjecked on cic and it is showing everythig is done they are processing background check and for eligiblity they are saying your application is in process will message you when we start reviewing your eligiblity so we are on a same boat

FatehVeer

Jan 11, 2021
Chandigarh
Category........
STUDY
Here's my timeline vis-à-vis my SDS Application

Upfront Medical: March 16th, 2020
Application Submission: November 18th, 2020
Biometrics Submission: November 25th, 2020 (Dubai)
Biometrics Completed Status: November 25th, 2020
Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
College: Harv's Air Service (Professional Pilot Training)
Nationality: Indian
Applied From: India

BVL: Awaiting
Medical: Not Updated
PPR: Awaiting

Ghanisht97

Dec 23, 2020

Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello bro i have applied for the same course to same institute harv's air services pvt ltd winnipeg
Can you please contact me on whatsapp

Hello bro i have applied for the same course and for the institute harv's air services pvt ltd winnipeg