+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application created in the month of November

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
A lot of October files got PPR on March 2. Hoping that it is November next
I have question i applied for Canada study permit nd in feb 2020 i got swiss schengen visa and turkey visa but didn’t travel cz of covid-19 and i Canada study application I didn’t show these visa stamp cz my agent told me that you didn’t travel nd there is no need to show these.
i want to ask can this makes any issue with my application.

I got my PPR last week, will it cause any problem when i send it for stamping when the VO will see these visas on my passport ?

nishak55

Dec 13, 2020
I have question i applied for Canada study permit nd in feb 2020 i got swiss schengen visa and turkey visa but didn’t travel cz of covid-19 and i Canada study application I didn’t show these visa stamp cz my agent told me that you didn’t travel nd there is no need to show these.
i want to ask can this makes any issue with my application.

I got my PPR last week, will it cause any problem when i send it for stamping when the VO will see these visas on my passport ?
Of course not. Once your application is approved, there is virtually nothing to worry about. And yeah, you don't need to mention how many visas you have, just your travel history if applicable.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I deferred my intake for September. I've already received the LOA from the college and uploaded it to the application. What happens if, for example, my process was very advanced and I get the approval in the next days for May intake? Can I still start in September?

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
My brother's application review started yesterday around 2 pm EST.

Applied SDS on November 11, 2020
Biometric Dec 4, 2020
Deferred to May Intake 4th Jan 2021
Medical updated 18th Feb 2021
Eligibility review started March 4, 2021 (EST)
Waiting for further updates

ninja87

Apr 19, 2017
My SDS application was submitted on November 5th and I received AIP today. I was expecting PPR as many students were receiving PPR of late - mainly October and November applicants.

I had already completed my Medicals and Biometrics.

(1) What does this AIP signify in the midst of so many Passport requests received by all other applicants?

(2) Is there anyone here who is in the same situation as me? Please let me know.

Reactions: andrews17

Ali hamd

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Eligibility started guys. Whatsoever happens from this point forward will be great!

The wait ends, the pain ends. Any result is a good result!

All the best to everyone. Will keep updated

Timeline
23 nov sds
14 dec bio
Med updated 18 feb
Review started 9 march ist , 8 march est 4pm

Bvl ppr awaited. Peace ☮
Almost same timeline , but review started 29Jan , still no update :(