Study permit application created in the month of November

DPSTQ

Jan 27, 2021
Hey guys,
-I gave my upfront medical exam on 20 Aug 2020
-I filed under SDS category on 17 Oct 2020
-got BIL next day on 18 Oct 2020
-gave biometrics on 07 Dec 2020 and got it updated in GC portal same day
-no updates after that till this date (27 Jan 2021)

I filed for Jan intake in a public study institution (CEGEP as the say in Quebec) and they have auto deferred Jan intake students to May and have issued new LOA and also I had to file for a new CAQ, both of which have just been updated in my IRCC file by me just a few minutes ago.

Now, my course starts in May 2021 and there is no medical update, no ghost update and no eligibility checks have begun as of now. It's just showing:

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any ideas what should I do now?

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
Hey guys,
-I gave my upfront medical exam on 20 Aug 2020
-I filed under SDS category on 17 Oct 2020
-got BIL next day on 18 Oct 2020
-gave biometrics on 07 Dec 2020 and got it updated in GC portal same day
-no updates after that till this date (27 Jan 2021)

I filed for Jan intake in a public study institution (CEGEP as the say in Quebec) and they have auto deferred Jan intake students to May and have issued new LOA and also I had to file for a new CAQ, both of which have just been updated in my IRCC file by me just a few minutes ago.

Now, my course starts in May 2021 and there is no medical update, no ghost update and no eligibility checks have begun as of now. It's just showing:

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any ideas what should I do now?
Have you raised any Web form? If no then try to raise a Web form

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
You can wait for the medical results to get update by the Ircc in your gc key or you can try to raise a Web form under technical difficulties by attaching your medical sheet with screenshot of your gc key. It worked for few but not for all. I also tried this, but it took some time to get updated, so I can't clearly say dt it works 100%, but you can try this method.
Read ds

DPSTQ

Jan 27, 2021
Have you raised any Web form? If no then try to raise a Web form
The one I used to upload the latest documents is what I used to request for my medical update as well. And attached medical receipt too along with LOA and CAQ.