+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application created in the month of Jan 21 for May 21 inake

Monmi

Dec 14, 2020
Ghost update again today.

Spouse passed her medical and all three applications have "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" now.

Full timeline in sig.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Ghost update again today.

Spouse passed her medical and all three applications have "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" now.

Full timeline in sig.
Was she requested medical tests as main applicant or as accompanying spouse? In my case, they only requested my medical tests (main applicant) but not hers. I'm not sure if I should be concerned.

Monmi

Dec 14, 2020
Was she requested medical tests as main applicant or as accompanying spouse? In my case, they only requested my medical tests (main applicant) but not hers. I'm not sure if I should be concerned.
I am the main applicant and applied through SDS. Our tapplications were submitted at the same time. The three of us did upfront medicals as required.

grace2611

Feb 2, 2021
I am the main applicant and applied through SDS. Our tapplications were submitted at the same time. The three of us did upfront medicals as required.
It's kind of a positive sign of your application. I am also applying for my SP, OWP and Dependent SP at Royal Roads Uni - May intake like yours but haven't received any update yet.

Monmi

Dec 14, 2020
It's kind of a positive sign of your application. I am also applying for my SP, OWP and Dependent SP at Royal Roads Uni - May intake like yours but haven't received any update yet.
Oh nice. When did you lodge yours and from what country? SDS or reg?

Bhupinder jit singh

Nov 26, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi All,
Below is my timeline for fresh SDS application of May-21 intake from India.

Application submission: 16-01-2021
Biometrics Completed: 19-01-2021
Medical Upfront: 25-12-2020

Medical is not updated yet.
Post your timeline and application status here for May-21 intake fresh application.
My timeline for may 2021 intake
Applied from india online
Application submission: 12-01-2021
Biometrics Completed: 27-01-2021
Biometrics updated: 27-01-2021

NO UPDATE AFTER THAT

Laique Akbar

Feb 5, 2021
May 2021 Intake
Type & Country: SDS from India
Application Status: In progress
Application submitted: Jan 27, 2021
Biometrics Updated: Feb 04, 2021
Submission Confirmation: Jan 27, 2021
Medical: Not updated
No updates so far

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,
i'll follow this thread, below is my timeline:
Thanks!

SDS Applicant

Upfront Medical:
Nov 23, 2020
Application Submission: January 28, 2021
BCL: January 29, 2021

Current status:
Biometrics Completed Status:
February 1, 2021 (Philippines)
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 1, 2021, Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Nationality: PHL

School: NAIT, Edmonton AB
Fall 2021 intake (Sep 2021 class)

GIC: $10,000 through CIBC
1 year tuition fully paid

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Medical Got updated today..

Application submission: 16-01-2021
Biometrics Completed: 19-01-2021
Medical Upfront: 25-12-2020
Medical Update: 17-03-2021

Akaino

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Sir/Ma

I want to apply for a student permit visa yesterday from Nigeria, as I was about to submit my study visa application, the people that borrowed me the 5.5M gave me an emergency call and they have collected their money. I have printed a statement of account before they collected money. All my efforts to get a letter of financial support have not amounted to anything yet, but I wanted to use that statement of account as part of my POF. I already have a scholarship for my PhD that is enough to take care of my tuition and annual living expenses and small change will still remain.

My question is should I go ahead and submit my visa application hoping the visa officer will not query my account statement later (I want to submit it now because time is going, hopefully, I will get some funds before the VO checks) or should I try and get a letter of support before I submit the application?

What do you think?

Thank you