+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit application based on the "Conditional Acceptance Letter"

Snowbell

Oct 13, 2019
Hello All,
I hope you're all well!

I've received a Provisional Admission letter from The University. I will have to resubmit my IELTS score and in the meantime, I can apply for the Study Permit based on the conditional acceptance letter from the university. I wanted to know the chances of rejection from IIRC due to that "conditional" thing. Did anyone receive their study permit in this situation? Please advice.

Thank you!!

Snowbell

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you Murich, although, how can I prove that?
Due to current Pandemic situation, the university is allowing to take Duolingo test, but I'm just not sure, if I should apply for students permit now, or after getting the score.

Also, I have submitted PR application last year through Express Entry Program, I don't think it is going anywhere, do you think I should withdraw that before applying for Study Permit? Would that be an issue?

Thanks a lot for you help in advance!

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Due to current Pandemic situation, the university is allowing to take Duolingo test, but I'm just not sure, if I should apply for students permit now, or after getting the score.

Also, I have submitted PR application last year through Express Entry Program, I don't think it is going anywhere, do you think I should withdraw that before applying for Study Permit? Would that be an issue?

Better would be if you will apply with Duolingo score.
EE now is an issue. I know at least one person was refused for that, it was mentioned in the CAIPS note, that EE profile shows his immigration intents.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021

Did u get visa on conditional LoA?