+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applicants for Fall'20 from Nepal

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Are there anyone applying for Fall'20 session from Nepal?? Have anyone able to receive final approval or AIP??

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
What about those who applied online during June or July?? Have u received approval??
No, idk wht are they doing only paper application are being processed from Nepal and no update on online application. I too applied on July :(

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
No, idk wht are they doing only paper application are being processed from Nepal and no update on online application. I too applied on July :(
Same here.. No biometrics no medical.. However I applied around 14th and my eligibility was started within couple of days.. Since then no update.. Have your review on eligibility started??

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Same here.. No biometrics no medical.. However I applied around 14th and my eligibility was started within couple of days.. Since then no update.. Have your review on eligibility started??
I have not got any mail of eligibility review however under my review of eligibility section it says "we are reviewing your application" I think they haven't started to review yet did you applied on June 14th?

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I have not got any mail of eligibility review however under my review of eligibility section it says "we are reviewing your application" I think they haven't started to review yet did you applied on June 14th?
Nope 14 July.. Same here.. No mail.. But in review same message that we are reviewing your application.. When did u applied

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Nope 14 July.. Same here.. No mail.. But in review same message that we are reviewing your application.. When did u applied
I applied on July 1 am confused does that mean our review has started bcz one of my friend had received mail when they had started to review his application. Since last 3weeks they are only processing paper application from Nepal what's wrong with ircc?

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I applied on July 1 am confused does that mean our review has started bcz one of my friend had received mail when they had started to review his application. Since last 3weeks they are only processing paper application from Nepal what's wrong with ircc?
Going by other post in this forum, I believe our application is under review otherwise they would write we will inform once we start processing.. I think IRCC is processing pending paper application before March.. Ours may be in queue..
I received one mail stating u have update on your account and check.. U must have received the same

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Going by other post in this forum, I believe our application is under review otherwise they would write we will inform once we start processing.. I think IRCC is processing pending paper application before March.. Ours may be in queue..
I received one mail stating u have update on your account and check.. U must have received the same
No I have not received any mail last mail I received was on july2 for biometric request :( so was there any new update on your gc key after the mail?

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
No I have not received any mail last mail I received was on july2 for biometric request :( so was there any new update on your gc key after the mail?
Yes update stating we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements..in mail they only asked to check for update in account.. Nothing more.. I think u r also in same phase as me..