+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Amendment

shamal2451

Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I have sent my study permit for amendment. How long does it takes actually? Website says its 1 month. But is there anyone who did it recently? If there is please reply to this post.

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello. I have faced the same issue and have to send for amendment. In how many months did you get it corrected? Please reply it will really help. Thank you!

shamsBinAzad

Oct 8, 2021
Hello. I have faced the same issue and have to send for amendment. In how many months did you get it corrected? Please reply it will really help. Thank you!
hai. i am facing the same issue , applied on 9th september for the amendment of study permit. have u received your study permit ? how much time it took in your case.
Thanks

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
hai. i am facing the same issue , applied on 9th september for the amendment of study permit. have u received your study permit ? how much time it took in your case.
Thanks
I sent out my work permit for name amendment. It shows as delivered, but I haven't heard anything since then.. Getting worried.
Canada post delivered it on Sep 13th.

kiratkhokhar

Nov 3, 2021
I sent out my work permit for name amendment. It shows as delivered, but I haven't heard anything since then.. Getting worried.
Canada post delivered it on Sep 13th.
Do you got it amended?? I am facing the same issue i sent it on 13 sep but no update yet. Can you please tell me your status update?

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
Do you got it amended?? I am facing the same issue i sent it on 13 sep but no update yet. Can you please tell me your status update?
Nothing yet. I called them last week and they said my package was opened on Oct 22nd (over a month lather UGH). But no updates.

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
Nothing yet. I called them last week and they said my package was opened on Oct 22nd (over a month lather UGH). But no updates.
Hi, I also sent my study permit for amendment on 16th Sep, 2021 and they were received by it on 17 the sep. Still no update. did you get any clue regrading your application? did you call to ircc number?

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
Hello. I have faced the same issue and have to send for an amendment. In how many months did you get it corrected? Please reply it will really help. Thank you!
Could you please tell me how long does it take to get the amended study permit back?

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I have sent my study permit for amendment. How long does it take actually? The website says it's 1 month. But is there anyone who did it recently? If there is please reply to this post.

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I also sent my study permit for amendment on 16th Sep, 2021 and they were received by it on 17 the sep. Still no update. did you get any clue regrading your application? did you call to ircc number?
I still haven't received or heard anything on my amendment..

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
I called ircc, but that was as much as they told me. Ever since I called I haven't received any updates.
Yesterday I called ircc. they said they can`t predict the exact time even though the website has mentioned normal processing time is 1 month. Please let me know if you get any updates?