+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit after three Visitor visa rejections - Should I include explanation abt refusals in LOE?

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi,
I had applied for visitor Visa (to visit my sister) thrice and it got rejected. Now, I got an admit from Western University,Canada. I am planning to apply for study permit. Now I have a doubt whether I should explain about my TOURIST visa rejections in LOE of study permit application?

Please help. Thanks.

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I mean, what to explain? The reasons are like not having strong ties to home country. How will I explain tat in my LOE?

abee007

May 1, 2019
there is a second letter after the rejection letter as to what the reasons for rejection are. so you just have to explain why it was not included with the application before.

i think you should also try to get your gcm notes as to know the exact reasons for the denials.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,
I had applied for visitor Visa (to visit my sister) thrice and it got rejected. Now, I got an admit from Western University,Canada. I am planning to apply for study permit. Now I have a doubt whether I should explain about my TOURIST visa rejections in LOE of study permit application?

Please help. Thanks.
You have to explain about the rejection,
But I would suggest you to order your GÇMS notes to check what did the immigration officer thinks about the application while rejection because when we talk about Student and Visitors visa Sec 179 is the same (Temporary visa). So, it's better to understand and then apply.