Study Loan in India- Few Queries

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, I've paid first sem tuition. :)

Re the PF, my admission counselor says that I can show PF if it is in the account (liquid cash). If it is in a PF account it doesnt count !

My mother's employer has given her a statement saying her PF's abt 3L, I cant show that statement? The money has to be transferred to my mother's savings account? With the PF I can easily file for visa right away.

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please reply quickly, m filing within this week, max next.

M

mehtab.92

Tranferring PF money to bank's account won't give any positive affects. It will arise questions into VO's mind that how you arrange this much money in a short time or it can be anything else.

So, let that money be there and just add the documents of PF in your file.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShijoK said:
Re the PF, my admission counselor says that I can show PF if it is in the account (liquid cash). If it is in a PF account it doesnt count !
When I attended the seminar, this was one of the question.

The VO said that if you can submit a valid/computer generated PF slip which we can verify, then we will accept the PF funds. There is no need to transfer the money in your account.

I showed about 40% of funding in my PF slip, I got visa and was not called for an interview.

This is my suggestion, you have to make a choice regarding your application. We can only suggest.

GS

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mehtab, GS: thanks guys, wudnt have been able to file for visa had it not been for u guys - explaning to me abt the PF thing. :)

Cheers and Good Luck
ShijoK

M

mehtab.92

Shijok:
Wish you all the best

@G S STUD:When are you flying?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Hay G. S. When r u flying?

Share ur experience at airport and everything, Which university and city u flying to?

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mehtab, Kavya,

I'm flying in end of August, 4-5 days before the orientation. I'm gng to Toronto (Seneca @ York).

What about you and others?

GS

M

mehtab.92

Hey GS

I'm just waiting for VISA approval.

If my Visa got approved before July 15. I'll fly between 26 to 31 July and from london i'll apply for transit visa for UK and after attending marriage on Aug 3 in UK, will head to Toronto.

I'm also going to Seneca but different campus (Newnham).

Wish my Visa approval come soon.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Great one. u must be excited at present I can guess.

Hay u know whats at my side. I applied at 3 universities. now the case is that with Concordia only I got hope that they will send me aceptance letter for fall'2011. But for the rest of two they are considering my application for Fall'2012. So, If I got aceptance letter what shell I do? I mean its gonna be to early to apply now isnt it? and when I checked today for any other universities where I can bit deadlines for this fall, I still can apply two or more before 1st July.

What do u think. Shell I want for concordia only (they detailed to take upto 4 to 8 weeks to process the application)??

Bit confused

ashpad

May 11, 2011
hi GS,
congrats!! :)
can u please send me the sop/study plan/cover letter sample
it will help me to improve my sop too through comparison..
please also let me know what all documents u had submitted with ur application..

waiting for ur reply
thanks in advance :)
email: ash_libra410@rediffmail.com

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
GS_Stud said:
Kavya,

Wait for an offer letter and then think about the next step.

GS
Thanks GS

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi GS , Mehtab!

Ssup?

So M planning to file for visa within this week :) - thursday is what m targetting.

About the PF, my mum's employers get their PF slips every 3 -4 years, and its due to arrive late this year so I cant show PF slips, however, I am attaching salary slips- that show PF deductions and a letter on the letter head of mum's office -saying how much is her pF till date.

Will that do ? What'd you all think? Lemme know quick , M filing on wed/ thurs. ;)

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShijoK said:
About the PF, my mum's employers get their PF slips every 3 -4 years, and its due to arrive late this year so I cant show PF slips, however, I am attaching salary slips- that show PF deductions and a letter on the letter head of mum's office -saying how much is her pF till date.

Will that do ? What'd you all think? Lemme know quick , M filing on wed/ thurs. ;)
Yes, it would be fine. Anything which makes "sense" and can be verified is a valid proof. This is what a VO told us in a seminar conducted by CHC, New Delhi.

- GS